Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hello Supporters!

Hi! If you are reading this it probably means that you have received a support letter from me. Wonderful! I hope you enjoyed the little note I wrote you =)

What is this?

So I was inspired by my fellow student missionaries to start a blog for when I am overseas. This will be my main way of updating you guys (my supporters) on what is going on! My plan is rather than writing you long messages and clogging up your inbox I'm simply going to update this blog and you can check it randomly. Or if you would like, I will email/facebook message simple reminders that the blog has been updated to those who request it on the response card. Hopefully I will be able to make it fun by uploading pictures/video tidbits of my adventures in Zimbabwe. But we'll see how that goes...

My Status

Currently, I am still working things out with optometry schools trying to find out when a potential interview date might be. My departure date is really depending on knowing this (Prayer Request) My best estimate of when I could leave would be end of February-mid March. As soon as I know exact dates, however, I will update! In the meantime, I am sending out more support letters as well as fundraising. I'm aiming to set up a PAYPAL link to this website so that giving me financial support might be more convenient for some. That should be up and running within a week.

Questions/Comments

Feel free to drop a comment/question you might have below. Don't be shy or a stranger. Don't be a shy stranger...


1 comment:

  1. Hey eurri!

    hopefully you will have a fast internet connection in Zimbabwe, or uploading videos will be an impossibility... i telling you from experience :(
    Hope you get your interview dates soon!

    ReplyDelete