Thursday, February 25, 2010

Notice

Notice my sweet new header? Thanks to Estar for pimping out my blog. It's amazing what those little hands can do on a computer

Notice ** ATTENTION! I HAVE BOUGHT MY PLANE TICKET **

O_O So wild.

the magical date is March 1!
I'll post up the flight info later, in case any of you would like to send me off at LAX. The departure time is 10:55 pm, so I would ask those coming to the airport to come around 9-9:30pm. More info on that to come...

But yes, I cannot believe that in less than a week I will be on a plane heading to the continent of Africa, which will be my home for the next three months! Notice, I said 3 months instead of 6 months, which was the original plan.

I suppose God had other plans. Yep. I will be returning in June. I will also be returning to school, but not optometry school. Like I said, God has other plans.

But first things are first, ZIMBABWE!
Currently, I am running around like a crazy person taking care of all the things I need to do
-Yellow Fever + Typhoid fever vaccinations at once = not a good bowling night
-Getting Malaria Pills
-Shopping for the Jourdens
-Shopping for my things, etc.

My apologies for all the madness and lateness of the support letters/ t shirt delivery and all the other things I am slow at.

The final notice of this post goes out to all my supporters. You might have noticed that I did not put a return address on many of the letters I sent out because the best way to support me (second to prayer) financially is electronically. Take a second to notice that button on your right. If you know you wont see me in the next few days please feel free to use the Paypal button right over there -->

Stay Tuned...
-Eurri Choi

2 comments:

  1. Pimp header. I always knew you had the model in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, what the heck?! i want a pimp header too!
    YOURE LEAVING TOMORROW! i know the fear/anxiety that is in your heart right now... HAHA
    but dont worry, it'll be good because God is good!
    be strong out there eurri!

    ReplyDelete